Monday, June 23, 2014

borderline horder

Today, I was cleaning out my old makeup desk that hasn't been touched since we moved here (one year ago). WTF, Audry?  I had so much costume jewelry, old makeup, hair junk, and makeup bags. What's with all the traveling makeup bags? I once subscribed to this really cool program, IPSY, that would send me samples every month and it included a makeup bag. (I now know I don't need to spend money on a subscription for junk I don't really use. So, bye bye IPSY, it was cool while it lasted.) But, do I really need to be keeping these bags? Then I thought about my baby.  What if I have a little girl who LOVES to play dress up and use makeup bags as her little clutch? Well.. she doesn't need 8. So here's today's purge. 6 makeup bags.  I kept one full of costume jewelry for my future daughter. Then, I kept one for myself for traveling or whatever these are for.. and put SIX in the Savers box. Ain't nobody need 8 of these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment